College Website Design: Calhoun Community College Client Spotlight
August 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
Our client spotlight this month is Calhoun Community College, whose website for their campus in Tanner Alabama offers a fun approach to an education site along with some fresh ideas on reactive design.
Calhoun.edu features lots of ideas worth checking out to get inspired for your next website project. Here are the top takeaways…
1. Complicated Navigation is made easy by good space utilization in the header and main menu
2. The hero area calls attention to current marketing objectives without being fussy
3. Inspired use of callouts that also double as key design elements in the mobile version of the site
4. Prominent display of quick links
5. Navigation tailored to sub genre’s of users and an easy to use site search
Calhoun.edu is built on the education specific version of CMS inPower. Their non-technical staff can easily manage all the content and photos keeping it current and future proof.
Contact us if you would like to see a demo of this powerful tool for managing your website.
Use your online voice!
V.P. Interactive Strategy